17th International Conference on Flexible Automation and Intelligent
Manufacturing (2007 FAIM) focuses on current research, best
practices and future trends within the areas of global competitiveness,
and rapidly advancing technologies in flexible automation,
information management, and intelligent manufacturing. The
conference provides a forum for both researchers and practitioners
in the above fields to share the latest research, developments
and practices in the areas of the conference scope.
Topics include, but are not
- Manufacturing Systems
- Manufacturing Processes and Technology
- Bio. Engineering
- Medical Equipment and Healthcare Systems
- Product Development and Concurrent Engineering
- Business Process Management and Re-Engineering
- Global Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Logistics
- Lean and Agile Manufacturing, and Best Practices
- Manufacturing Enterprise Computing and Integration
- Industrial Automation and Process Control
- Production Planning and Scheduling
- Robotics and Factory Systems
- Sensor-Based Process Monitoring and Remote Control
- Artificial Intelligence in Manufacturing
- Quality Control and Total Quality Management
- IT and Internet Applications and E-Manufacturing
- Human Factors and Workforce in Manufacturing
- Environmental, Health and Safety Engineering
- Sustainability, Education, and Training
- Rapid Prototyping
- Materials Technology
- Services Science, Management, and Engineering
- Other Relevant Topics
- Focused Topics (Please see
Tracks/Sessions are welcome. Please contact
Prof. Gina Tang at email@example.com
or Prof. Kathryn Jablokow at firstname.lastname@example.org.
14 existing tracks can be found under
and workshops are welcome. Please contact
Jeff Tew at email@example.com
or J.B. Zhang at jbzhang@SIMTech.a-star.edu.sg.
2 existing tutorial can be found under Tutorial
Quality papers presented at conference will be recommended
for journal publications:
Other inquiries, please contact the General Chair:
Qiu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Nov. 20, 2006 |
Deadline for submission of paper abstracts.
Email to: email@example.com.
|Dec. 10, 2006 |Notification of acceptance.
Jan. 20, 2007
Extended to Feb. 20th, 2007 (due to the problems
with 'dumb' email systems)
Deadline for submission of full papers.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please put your Paper Reference Number in your email subject
when your full paper is submitted.
systems are not reliable these days. Please contact us if
you have not received an acknowledgement over a week after
you submit your full paper. Sorry for the inconvenience.
|Mar. 20, 2007
|Apr. 20, 2007
||Final camera-ready papers due.
Copyright © FAIM2007
Images are subject to copyrights, which may be retained by their
authors or their copyright holders (that are clearly indicated by
the links). This web site is solely used for the purpose of non-profit
educational and research conference. Endorsed services related to
the conference will be clearly introduced and specifically explained.
In case other products or services are mentioned, no product or
service mentioned in this web site is endorsed by its maker or provider,
nor are any claims of the capabilities of the product or service
mentioned. Products and company names mentioned may be the trademarks
or registered trademarks of their respective owners.